Sunday, June 21, 2015

Two Is Better Than One! - She dressed up as Joker then as Harley - What a girl

A beautiful picture of a female Joker (left) and Harley Quin (right)
I don't know about what the rest of the people would make out of this but for any Bat-fan this is kind of gold, I reckon.

This girl had the work and the audacity to pull this one out with such a class that I was compelled to make a post of this picture.

I never have seen a female Joker before, this is brand new for me and not sure what to think of it as in, where does it belong in the Batman universe.

Is she some kind of girl who had the same accident as the Joker (aka Jack Napier before the chemical bat in Burton;s movie)? Whatever she is, is very cool and I embrace it big time.

On the right I think is the same girl but this time she is posing as Haley Quinn so is a bit odd to see the two pictures together cause Harley is The Joker's girlfriend and I am not sure if the image on the left is meant to be the Joker or a new character, perhaps Joker's sister who had the same fate as he when he fell in that chemical bath at Axis Chemical making his skin white, the hair green and of course a massive smile. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this pic as much as I do and if you know who this girl his, or have any question, or want me to talk about something  please comment bellow. See you soon and keep yourself away from dark alleys in Gotham

No comments:

Post a Comment