Friday, July 10, 2015

Gotham Villains and Batgirl

A black and white drawing featuring the Penguim, The Joker, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn by artistElias-Chatzoudis
Villains
A painting of Poisoson Ivy with Batgirl apprently not fighting
Red haired girls are SEXY!
I'm still scratching my head about the real intentions behind Poison Ivy helping Batman in the Arkham Knight game then I bumped into this amazing artist artwork. A nice drawing by artist Elias-Chatzoudis. I Would love to see an animation movie with that drawings this girl makes - it's awesome! Would you like to see more from here? Then visit her portfolio at DevianArt website and be
 prepare to be amazed! You can check more of her work here. I wonder if she has any official Batman publication, so if you guys know please leave a comment letting me know. Life is good in Gotham.


No comments:

Post a Comment